Philips 422220 17-Watt (75-Watt) A21 LED Light Bulb
Philips Energy Saving LED 17-Watt A19 household light is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways. The orange appearance of the lens is a result of Philips patented color technology.
When lit, this bulb produces a beautiful, soft white light similar to incandescent. The unique shape of this bulb enables its long life, comfortable light and energy saving benefits.
ENERGY STAR certified and fully dimmable, this medium base A19 replaces your current 75-Watt incandescent A19, saving you up to dollar 159.50 in energy costs. Philips Energy Saving LED A19 household light can be used in table and floor lamps, pendant fixtures and ceiling fixtures. Personalize your home with stylish accent or ambient lighting Philips advanced LED bu-Pound can enhance your home with bright, white light, while reducing your carbon footprint and your electric bill.
The elegant design provides increased life when compared to less-efficient incandescent. Philips LED lighting can improve ambience, energy-efficiency and comfort in your home while delivering performance you can count on. Switching to higher efficiency LED lighting can help reduce your electric bill, preserve our environment and create the perfect lighting for your home. with bulb shapes available in PARs, R, MR16 spots and floods, A-shapes, candles and specialty bu-Pound, Philips family of LED light bu-Pound offer a wide range of solutions for household applications. A simple switch can make a difference in the home and environment.
- Philips 17-Watt Energy Saving LED A19 household light can replace your 75-Watt incandescent A21, saving you up to dollar 159.50 in energy costs
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways in your table and floor lamps, pendant fixtures or ceiling fixtures
- Instant-on and will not fade fabrics or colors
- ENERGY STAR certified and fully dimmable – Dims just like an incandescent bulb
- A21 shape, Medium Base. Life: 22.8 years